Sunday, April 16, 2017

Beavs Basketball Review: Drew Eubanks


Image result for drew eubanksReview: Drew was a beast this year. Drew ended the season averaging 14.5 points per game, 8.3 rebounds per game, and 1.2 assists per game. Drew ended with 8 double-doubles. I loved Drew's play in February. In February Drew scored double figures in all but one of his games. I was most impressed with his blocks. Drew was a big shot blocker this season and that was HUGE. Next year they need those blocks from Eubanks. If Eubanks plays all of next year like February he will be a Pac-12 player of the Year candidate. Drew had huge heart this year. I felt like Drew always hustled and never backed down when he faced bigger and stronger opponents. 


Off-season- Drew needs to work on his passing. Next year I want Drew to average 4 assists per game. If Drew and Tres can work well together they can be a force to be reckoned with. Drew doesn't need to work on much but I want him to be a double-double machine. I want Drew to get at least 12 double-double's next year. Drew was a 2-time monthly review MVP.





Announcement- BeavCats Award Show Podcast is on 4-17.
In the future the award show (at least for me) is on April 15th for basketball and February 1st for football.

No comments:

Post a Comment