Friday, February 26, 2016

Go Beavs

Hello. I will primarily be writing about the Oregon State Beavers. Oregon State has been a big part of my life. I began following this team about 2 or 3 years ago. The reason I started liking this team is because I loved how they played, and their nickname stood out from the rest. I also always agreed with the saying "defense wins championships". This why I love Gary Payton and his son Gary Payton II. The beavers have in my opinion one of the best basketball coaches in the league. In his first year he was a semi-finalist for coach of the year. On the other hand, we have the football team who went 2-10 just last season. By far my favorite player was either Storm Woods or Seth Collins, but sadly one transferred and one graduated. The beavs are building for the future.






                                                         Go Beavs!

No comments:

Post a Comment